- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "ancient lakes"
Mork Wines 2017 Riesling, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! The secret sauce inside many of Washington state’s top examples of Riesling is sifted in from the hard-pan caliche soils in the Columbia Basin’s Ancient Lakes. And the Seattle-based Mork family takes advantage of that...
- Posted March 23, 2019