- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "argyle winery"
Argyle Winery 2015 Artisan Series Reserve Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $40
Argyle’s two estate vineyards in the cooler Eola-Amity Hills – Spirit Hill and Lone Star – make up two thirds of this reserve Pinot Noir, with backing by Knudsen Vineyard in the Dundee Hills just north of...
- Posted December 16, 2018