- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "argyle winery"
Argyle Winery 2015 Artisan Series Reserve Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $40
Argyle’s two estate vineyards in the cooler Eola-Amity Hills – Spirit Hill and Lone Star – make up two thirds of this reserve Pinot Noir, with backing by Knudsen Vineyard in the Dundee Hills just north of...
- Posted December 16, 2018