- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
All posts tagged "art of food and wine"
Clore Center Supper Club – Brunch and Be Merry!
The Walter Clore Center has flipped the script on Supper Club for the month of December by teaming up with Janna Noble from Taylored Catering for a festive holiday brunch on Sunday, Dec. 15. On the menu:...
- Posted December 15, 2019
Halloween Costume Party
HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY Hero vs. Villain Appetizers will be served. Wine & Beer available for purchase Staging area for photos Grand Prize for Best Costume! Tickets must be purchased by October 30th MUST BE 21 TO ATTEND, ID...
- Posted October 31, 2019
October Supper Club: Rustic Italian
We’re pleased to host two guests for this very special supper club. First the wine: Winemaker Bart Fawbush, was the first tenant at Columbia Gardens wine village in Kennewick. He has earned a reputation for working with...
- Posted October 26, 2019
The Suitcase Players Dance Performance at Waterbrook
Waterbrook Winery presents an evening of entertainment and wine featuring The Suitcase Players, a small group of actors and dancers directed by Vicki Lloid. The Suitcase Players create chamber performance pieces for alternative venues. On Sept. 21,...
- Posted September 21, 2019
Welcoming Fall With Wine + Cheese at Cedar and Spokes
Fall is coming — which means cozy sweaters, colorful leaves and big, bold wines! It’s our favorite season at Gilbert’s Cheese Experience, and we’re excited to kick it off with our friends at Cedar & Spokes Coffee...
- Posted September 12, 2019
Farm to Fork Dinner
Pairing wine with food is an incredible experience that often improves the quality of both the wine and the food more than the sum of their parts independently. However, pairing local wine with locally sourced food, that...
- Posted August 23, 2019
PlantNite at Oak Knoll Winery – Natural Birch Planter with Succulents
Plant Nite at Oak Knoll Winery on July 27 features Natural Birch Planter with Succulents The cost is $45, but use discount code: YayPDX10 for $10 off. Raise your glass to a NEW kind of night out!...
- Posted July 27, 2019
Country Night at Oak Knoll Winery with Kurt Van Meter
Kurt Van Meter’s shows are high-energy and crowd-inclusive, so guests at Oak Knoll Winery on July 19 should be ready to sing along and enjoy excellent country music Van Meter, from Southern Oregon’s Klamath County, has shared...
- Posted July 19, 2019
Anna Parsons Artist Reception at Cliff Creek Cellars
Come and join us at Cliff Creek Cellars in Newberg, Ore., for an artist reception with Portland-based artist Anna Parsons.
- Posted June 7, 2019