- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
All posts tagged "auction of washington wines"
Winemaker Picnic & Barrel Auction
Mix and mingle with Washington state’s premier winemakers on the grounds of the beautiful Chateau Ste. Michelle during the 2019 Winemaker Picnic and Barrel Auction on Aug. 15. Taste more than 100 regional wines, including exclusive vintages...
- Posted August 15, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines: Wine and Music Festival
On Saturday, June 1, the Auction of Washington Wines’ Wine and Music Festival at Col Solare will showcase more than 60 outstanding Washington wines along with live music from Dakota Brown Band and Jack Rothwell. More than...
- Posted June 1, 2019
Vineyard Dinner for Auction of Washington Wines at Kiona Vineyards
The Auction of Washington Wines will stage a vineyard dinner on Friday, May 31 at Kiona Vineyards with the 2019 Honorary Grower – Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards. Guests will enjoy award-winning wines from Kiona Vineyards paired...
- Posted May 31, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
SEATTLE – Jamie Peha is well aware of her reputation within the Washington wine industry for wielding “a velvet hammer.” That ability to do so skillfully and with a smile will serve her well in her new...
- Posted March 19, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
Historic contributions by the Red Mountain wine industry will be in the spotlight for the second straight year at the Auction of Washington Wines with Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards chosen to serve as the 2019 Honorary...
- Posted March 15, 2019