- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
All posts tagged "auction of washington wines"
Auction of Washington Wines: Wine and Music Festival
On Saturday, June 1, the Auction of Washington Wines’ Wine and Music Festival at Col Solare will showcase more than 60 outstanding Washington wines along with live music from Dakota Brown Band and Jack Rothwell. More than...
- Posted June 1, 2019
Vineyard Dinner for Auction of Washington Wines at Kiona Vineyards
The Auction of Washington Wines will stage a vineyard dinner on Friday, May 31 at Kiona Vineyards with the 2019 Honorary Grower – Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards. Guests will enjoy award-winning wines from Kiona Vineyards paired...
- Posted May 31, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
SEATTLE – Jamie Peha is well aware of her reputation within the Washington wine industry for wielding “a velvet hammer.” That ability to do so skillfully and with a smile will serve her well in her new...
- Posted March 19, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
Historic contributions by the Red Mountain wine industry will be in the spotlight for the second straight year at the Auction of Washington Wines with Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards chosen to serve as the 2019 Honorary...
- Posted March 15, 2019