- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
All posts tagged "barnard griffin"
Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
Today, we introduce The VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, our contributing and frequently roving photojournalist. The VineLines Dispatch will serve as an occasional roundup of dispatches from the Pacific Northwest wine community and echoes the classic “three...
- Posted February 11, 2019
Barnard Griffin Winery 2016 Rob’s Red Blend, Washington $14
Best Buy! The entry level to Rob Griffin’s Signature Red Wine series is this approachable, consumer-friendly blend where Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot combine for 84% of this base. Vineyard sources include Arete and Caroway in the Columbia...
- Posted January 29, 2019