- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "brian carter"
Bayernmoor Cellars 2017 Chardonnay, Columbia Valley $29
There’s a taste for Burgundy at Bayernmoor Cellars, evidenced by their young plantings of Dijon clone Pinot Noir north of Woodinville near Stanwood, Wash., but they work with storied winemaker Brian Carter and two historic vineyards for...
- Posted March 21, 2019