- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
All posts tagged "cabernet franc"
Barrister Winery 2016 Bacchus Vineyard Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $31
There’s some charming symmetry to this historic downtown Spokane winery, which began in earnest inside the garage of attorney Greg Lipsker and has reached delicious heights inside what was an automobile garage nearly a century ago. Lipsker,...
- Posted July 27, 2019
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2015 Limited Edition Cabernet Franc, Horse Heaven Hills, $42
Among the second wave of wineries in downtown Walla Walla is Canoe Ridge Vineyard, and the Cherry Street tasting room features this cherry-themed limited production Cabernet Franc from one of the Horse Heaven Hills’s oldest plantings. There’s...
- Posted January 17, 2019