- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "cadaretta"
Inconceivable Wines 2014 After the Floods Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley $25
While the Middleton family recently sold their valued-minded Buried Cane brand to Vintage Wine Estates, they maintain vineyards in California and the Walla Walla Valley continue to produce wine under their flagship Cadaretta brand as well as...
- Posted March 20, 2019
Inconceivable Wines 2014 Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $25
The Middleton family of Cadaretta acclaim launched this brand in 2012, a tier that also includes wines Santa Barbara County tied to their Clayhouse project in California. Here’s a GSM-inspired blend of Syrah (63%), Grenache (28%) and...
- Posted January 16, 2019