- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "canoe ridge vineyard"
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2015 Limited Edition Cabernet Franc, Horse Heaven Hills, $42
Among the second wave of wineries in downtown Walla Walla is Canoe Ridge Vineyard, and the Cherry Street tasting room features this cherry-themed limited production Cabernet Franc from one of the Horse Heaven Hills’s oldest plantings. There’s...
- Posted January 17, 2019
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2017 The Explorer Rosé, Horse Heaven Hills, $16
This Walla Walla winery is bullish on this category, now producing two styles of rosé with the launch of The Explorer, which takes a Provence approach with Syrah and Grenache not from its Canoe Ridge Vineyard in...
- Posted December 16, 2018