- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
All posts tagged "canoe ridge vineyard"
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2015 Limited Edition Cabernet Franc, Horse Heaven Hills, $42
Among the second wave of wineries in downtown Walla Walla is Canoe Ridge Vineyard, and the Cherry Street tasting room features this cherry-themed limited production Cabernet Franc from one of the Horse Heaven Hills’s oldest plantings. There’s...
- Posted January 17, 2019
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2017 The Explorer Rosé, Horse Heaven Hills, $16
This Walla Walla winery is bullish on this category, now producing two styles of rosé with the launch of The Explorer, which takes a Provence approach with Syrah and Grenache not from its Canoe Ridge Vineyard in...
- Posted December 16, 2018