- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
All posts tagged "clore center"
Rising Stars: A Tasting Experience of Washington’s Newest Wineries
Visit the Clore Center for the fourth annual Rising Stars: A Tasting Experience of Washington’s Newest Wineries. On May 18 from 1 -4 p.m., up-and-coming winemakers from all over the state will gather at the Clore Center...
- Posted May 18, 2019