- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
All posts tagged "#CloreCenter"
Clore Center Supper Club – Brunch and Be Merry!
The Walter Clore Center has flipped the script on Supper Club for the month of December by teaming up with Janna Noble from Taylored Catering for a festive holiday brunch on Sunday, Dec. 15. On the menu:...
- Posted December 15, 2019
Cyber Art 509 artist reception at the Clore Center
Join us Dec. 14 at the Clore Center with Cyber Art 509 artist collective to view some fascinating pieces of art, meet the artists, some of the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center board members and enjoy...
- Posted December 14, 2019
Wine Class: Bubbles and Sparkles at the Clore Center
Join us Dec. 14 at the Clore Center as we sip on Champagne from France that’s paired with easy-to-make appetizer bites. Discover which style of sparkling wines you like and how food pairing changes their taste. Then...
- Posted December 14, 2019
Unlabeled – Blind Tasting at the Clore Center
UNLABELED. Blind wine tasting is the skill of determining the varietal, region, vintage and producer by only using your senses. Here at the Clore Center, we like to have fun with it. See if you can guess...
- Posted December 7, 2019
Drink Prosser Premium Wine Reception
Prosser Wine is pleased to announce a Drink Prosser wine tasting reception 6-8 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 9 at the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center. Join us (15+ wineries) and explore the premium wine our town has...
- Posted November 9, 2019
Lady Grown, Lady Made: Washington’s Wonder Women of Wine
Lady Grown, Lady Made: Washington’s Wonder Women of Wine is an Oct. 28 meeting and wine tasting presented by women winemakers and winery owners at the World Trade Center Seattle. This tasting is back by popular demand!...
- Posted October 28, 2019
Wine Class: Put Your Snob Away at the Clore Center
Let’s face it, sometimes we are all wine snobs. This will be a fun, interactive class exploring wines most drinkers wouldn’t give a second look to. Who knows? you might just be pleasantly surprised! Class Level: Novice...
- Posted October 5, 2019