- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
All posts tagged "#CloreCenter"
Clore Center Supper Club – Brunch and Be Merry!
The Walter Clore Center has flipped the script on Supper Club for the month of December by teaming up with Janna Noble from Taylored Catering for a festive holiday brunch on Sunday, Dec. 15. On the menu:...
- Posted December 15, 2019
Cyber Art 509 artist reception at the Clore Center
Join us Dec. 14 at the Clore Center with Cyber Art 509 artist collective to view some fascinating pieces of art, meet the artists, some of the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center board members and enjoy...
- Posted December 14, 2019
Wine Class: Bubbles and Sparkles at the Clore Center
Join us Dec. 14 at the Clore Center as we sip on Champagne from France that’s paired with easy-to-make appetizer bites. Discover which style of sparkling wines you like and how food pairing changes their taste. Then...
- Posted December 14, 2019
Unlabeled – Blind Tasting at the Clore Center
UNLABELED. Blind wine tasting is the skill of determining the varietal, region, vintage and producer by only using your senses. Here at the Clore Center, we like to have fun with it. See if you can guess...
- Posted December 7, 2019
Drink Prosser Premium Wine Reception
Prosser Wine is pleased to announce a Drink Prosser wine tasting reception 6-8 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 9 at the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center. Join us (15+ wineries) and explore the premium wine our town has...
- Posted November 9, 2019
Lady Grown, Lady Made: Washington’s Wonder Women of Wine
Lady Grown, Lady Made: Washington’s Wonder Women of Wine is an Oct. 28 meeting and wine tasting presented by women winemakers and winery owners at the World Trade Center Seattle. This tasting is back by popular demand!...
- Posted October 28, 2019
Wine Class: Put Your Snob Away at the Clore Center
Let’s face it, sometimes we are all wine snobs. This will be a fun, interactive class exploring wines most drinkers wouldn’t give a second look to. Who knows? you might just be pleasantly surprised! Class Level: Novice...
- Posted October 5, 2019
Cinco de Mayo demo and lunch at Clore Center
Enjoy a fiesta in the Yakima Valley at the Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center with Chef Frank for this Cinco de Mayo demo and lunch. He’ll prepare a fabulous spread, demonstrating recipes and answering questions along...
- Posted May 5, 2019