- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "coiled wines"
Coiled Wines 2016 Sidewinder Syrah, Snake River Valley $28
It was the charm of Syrah in the Snake River Valley that lured Leslie Preston back home to Boise from Napa Valley’s Stags Leap District, so it makes sense that her Sidewinder Syrah remains her flagship red...
- Posted March 24, 2019