- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
All posts tagged "college cellars"
Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
Marketing maven Marilyn Hawkins formalized the agenda for the Monday, April 8 seminar as part of her on-going Wine Marketing Roundtable series through the Walla Walla Community College Department of Continuing Education. Among the headliners is Constance...
- Posted February 14, 2019