- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
All posts tagged "compton family wines"
Compton Family Wines 2016 Alpine Cuvée Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $38
As one of the Willamette Valley’s most overlooked winegrowers and winemakers, Matt Compton steps out from beyond the Spindrift Cellars brand to launch his eponymous label. And his early work will continue to raise the profile of...
- Posted March 14, 2019