- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "compton family wines"
Compton Family Wines 2016 Alpine Cuvée Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $38
As one of the Willamette Valley’s most overlooked winegrowers and winemakers, Matt Compton steps out from beyond the Spindrift Cellars brand to launch his eponymous label. And his early work will continue to raise the profile of...
- Posted March 14, 2019