- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "compton family wines"
Compton Family Wines 2016 Alpine Cuvée Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $38
As one of the Willamette Valley’s most overlooked winegrowers and winemakers, Matt Compton steps out from beyond the Spindrift Cellars brand to launch his eponymous label. And his early work will continue to raise the profile of...
- Posted March 14, 2019