- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
All posts tagged "compton family wines"
Compton Family Wines 2016 Alpine Cuvée Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $38
As one of the Willamette Valley’s most overlooked winegrowers and winemakers, Matt Compton steps out from beyond the Spindrift Cellars brand to launch his eponymous label. And his early work will continue to raise the profile of...
- Posted March 14, 2019