- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
All posts tagged "compton family wines"
Compton Family Wines 2016 Alpine Cuvée Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $38
As one of the Willamette Valley’s most overlooked winegrowers and winemakers, Matt Compton steps out from beyond the Spindrift Cellars brand to launch his eponymous label. And his early work will continue to raise the profile of...
- Posted March 14, 2019