- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "#Crushwater"
Wind Rose Cellars presents live music with Crushwater
Crushwater was formed in 2016 when singer/violinist Chandra Johnson joined frontman/guitarist Scott Sullivan, and the Port Angeles, Wash., group performs Jan. 3 at Wind Rose Cellars. Later, they were joined by Enoch Bowlby and Olympic Peninsula native...
- Posted January 3, 2020