- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "daven lore"
Daven Lore Winery 2016 Chardonnay, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley $25
From the hills overlooking the Yakima Valley and the town of Prosser, winemaker Gordon Taylor used grapes out of the fascinating Columbia Basin’s Ancient Lakes region for this engaging example of Chardonnay. Sweet aromas of honeydew, Pink...
- Posted December 16, 2018