- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
All posts tagged "delille cellars"
DeLille Cellars at Raise the Roof in Pickering Barn
Imagine Housing invites you to Raise the Roof, an event filled with great people, live music, food and libations. Enjoy creative, exciting appetizers and desserts from some of our favorite chefs and restaurants in the community—all accompanied...
- Posted October 2, 2019
DeLille Cellars 2016 25th Vintage D2 Red Wine, Columbia Valley $45
New Jersey native Chris Upchurch, mentored early on by the late David Lake, helped established the reputation of DeLille Cellars as a Bordeaux-inspired house with D2, starting with the inaugural vintage of 1992. And along the way,...
- Posted March 21, 2019
DeLille Cellars 2015 Four Flags Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain $68
Founding winemaker Chris Upchurch and heir apparent Jason Gorski used two estate vineyards for the foundation — Grand Ciel and Upchurch — with Ciel du Cheval (26%) and Klipsun (14%) adding historic subtext. Barrel spice from 20...
- Posted February 12, 2019