- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "delille cellars"
DeLille Cellars 2016 25th Vintage D2 Red Wine, Columbia Valley $45
New Jersey native Chris Upchurch, mentored early on by the late David Lake, helped established the reputation of DeLille Cellars as a Bordeaux-inspired house with D2, starting with the inaugural vintage of 1992. And along the way,...
- Posted March 21, 2019
DeLille Cellars 2015 Four Flags Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain $68
Founding winemaker Chris Upchurch and heir apparent Jason Gorski used two estate vineyards for the foundation — Grand Ciel and Upchurch — with Ciel du Cheval (26%) and Klipsun (14%) adding historic subtext. Barrel spice from 20...
- Posted February 12, 2019