- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "dundee hills"
Sokol Blosser Winery 2016 Bluebird Cuvée Sparkling Wine, Oregon 70% Washington 30%, $25
As second-generation vintner Alex Sokol Blosser and his marketing-savvy sister, Alison, continue to grow their lineup of bubbles, they also pay homage to their family’s decades of work on behalf of the Western bluebird. There are 15...
- Posted July 21, 2019