- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
All posts tagged "el prat"
Wautoma Wines 2014 El Prat Red Blend, Columbia Valley, $28
One of the Northwest’s top talents with Malbec, Jessica Munnell shows her touch with this blend of Malbec from sultry StoneTree Vineyard on the Wahluke Slope and clone 8 Cabernet Sauvignon (56%) from Tom Merkle’s Wautoma Springs...
- Posted March 7, 2019