- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
All posts tagged "featured"
Westport Winery launches new label – Maritime Wines
ABERDEEN, Wash. – Westport Winery has added another group of wines to its already extensive lineup. The coastal Washington winery that has wowed consumers and critics alike since launching in 2008 has increased the number of wines...
- Posted January 30, 2013
Lake Roosevelt winemaker strips pretense from wine, food
SPOKANE, Wash. – Sports-loving winemaker Michael Haig is a big fan of singer Jimmy Buffett, and ‘Tin Cup Chalice’ could have been written for the quarterback of Whitestone Vineyard & Winery near Spokane. “He has a tin...
- Posted January 29, 2013
Seven Falls a new project for Ste. Michelle’s Doug Gore
For more than 20 years, Doug Gore was head winemaker for Columbia Crest, turning the Ste. Michelle Wine Estates property into the Northwest’s largest winery. In 2003, he handed the reins to Ray Einberger and became the...
- Posted January 28, 2013
Tasting Cabernet Sauvignon
On Thursday, the Great Northwest Wine crew tasting through 140 Cabernet Sauvignons, a blind judging for Wine Press Northwest magazine. These Cabernet Sauvignons were from Washington, Oregon and Idaho and ranged from $8 to $85 per bottle,...
- Posted January 27, 2013
Willamette Valley winery to give away harvest weekend package
This week, Youngberg Hill Vineyards and Inn in Oregon’s Willamette Valley launched a giveway for a 2013 harvest weekend valued at $1,500. Word of Youngberg Hill’s Ultimate Harvest Getaway contest was unveiled Tuesday to subscribers of co-owner...
- Posted January 26, 2013
Canada honors McWatters again for wine industry work
Harry McWatters, who helped grow the British Columbia wine industry, has been presented Canada’s Diamond Jubilee Medal. Recipients of medals, created to commemorate Queen Elizabeth’s 60th anniversary on the throne of Canada, were selected “for their contributions...
- Posted December 18, 2012