- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
All posts tagged "fidelitas wines"
Fidelitas Wines Roadshow in Portland with Charlie Hoppes
Fidelitas Wines on Red Mountain and winemaker Charlie Hoppes are headed to Portland on Saturday, May 18 for a wine bar pop-up in the brand-new West, formerly a classic favorite known as Wildwood Restaurant. Located in Portland’s...
- Posted May 18, 2019