- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "finn hill winery"
Finn Hill Winery 2014 Le Beau Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $30
Wine Press Northwest’s Washington Winery to Watch in 2016 celebrated its 10th anniversary last year, and this Cab by Rob Entrekin proved to be one of the most decorated in state during 2018. It began Oct. 18...
- Posted March 24, 2019