- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "Fraser Valley"
Chilliwack’s Art of Wine Festival
Classy and entertaining, Chilliwack’s Art of Wine Festival returns for the sixth installment on May 16, and it’s a party designed to dazzle all the senses! Treat yourself to an evening tasting fabulous wines and hors-d’oeuvres, listening...
- Posted May 16, 2020
BC Uncorked Wine & Food Festival
The BC Uncorked Wine & Food Festival will be returning on Saturday, April 4th, 2020 to the modern and vibrant Anvil Centre, conveniently located in the historic cultural district of the City of New Westminster just steps...
- Posted April 4, 2020