- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "Fraser Valley"
Chilliwack’s Art of Wine Festival
Classy and entertaining, Chilliwack’s Art of Wine Festival returns for the sixth installment on May 16, and it’s a party designed to dazzle all the senses! Treat yourself to an evening tasting fabulous wines and hors-d’oeuvres, listening...
- Posted May 16, 2020
BC Uncorked Wine & Food Festival
The BC Uncorked Wine & Food Festival will be returning on Saturday, April 4th, 2020 to the modern and vibrant Anvil Centre, conveniently located in the historic cultural district of the City of New Westminster just steps...
- Posted April 4, 2020