- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "Golden Mile Bench"
Short Table Dinner – Guest Cheesemaker
Dec 1 – Guest Cheesemaker – A delicious 3-course menu by Executive Chef Jeff Van Geest featuring mouth-watering cheeses by Sandra Proulx from Terroir Cheese and Carmelis. Their Goaty Cow, a brie-style cheese made of half goat...
- Posted December 1, 2020
Mussels & Fries
November 25 – 29 Miradoro restaurant is offering delicious BC Mussels with hand-cut Kennebec French fries paired with Tinhorn Creek wines – plus NEW for this year, an expanded BC seafood menu for these five days only...
- Posted November 25, 2020
Short Table Dinner – Turkish Cuisine
Nov 24 – Turkish Cuisine – Explore the mouth-watering flavours of this world famous cuisine from the crossroads of Europe and Asia with Sous Chef Max Dallemore. The Tuesday Night Short Table Dinner series invites locals and...
- Posted November 24, 2020
Short Table Dinner – Porchetta
Nov 17 – Porchetta – Whole Roasted Stuffed Pork Belly. Need we say more? Slow roasted, rolled and stuffed pork belly, the Italian version of hog roast, stuffed with garlic and herbs and generously salted, is utterly...
- Posted November 17, 2020
Short Table Dinner – Northern Cuisine of Milano
Nov 10 – Northern Cuisine of Milano – A city of art, culture, design, fashion, and of course food! Rome may be Italy’s political capital, but Milan is the country’s industrial, financial, and fashion capital. Traditional Milanese...
- Posted November 10, 2020
Short Table Dinner – “Super Mario” Italian Cuisine of Japan
Nov 3 – “Super Mario” Italian Cuisine of Japan – Bring your friends and your appetite, this nourishing vibrant Italian Japanese fusion food is perfect for family-style dining. One of the most internationally recognized and widespread cuisines,...
- Posted November 3, 2020