- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "Golden Mile Bench"
Short Table Dinner – Guest Cheesemaker
Dec 1 – Guest Cheesemaker – A delicious 3-course menu by Executive Chef Jeff Van Geest featuring mouth-watering cheeses by Sandra Proulx from Terroir Cheese and Carmelis. Their Goaty Cow, a brie-style cheese made of half goat...
- Posted December 1, 2020
Mussels & Fries
November 25 – 29 Miradoro restaurant is offering delicious BC Mussels with hand-cut Kennebec French fries paired with Tinhorn Creek wines – plus NEW for this year, an expanded BC seafood menu for these five days only...
- Posted November 25, 2020
Short Table Dinner – Turkish Cuisine
Nov 24 – Turkish Cuisine – Explore the mouth-watering flavours of this world famous cuisine from the crossroads of Europe and Asia with Sous Chef Max Dallemore. The Tuesday Night Short Table Dinner series invites locals and...
- Posted November 24, 2020
Short Table Dinner – Porchetta
Nov 17 – Porchetta – Whole Roasted Stuffed Pork Belly. Need we say more? Slow roasted, rolled and stuffed pork belly, the Italian version of hog roast, stuffed with garlic and herbs and generously salted, is utterly...
- Posted November 17, 2020
Short Table Dinner – Northern Cuisine of Milano
Nov 10 – Northern Cuisine of Milano – A city of art, culture, design, fashion, and of course food! Rome may be Italy’s political capital, but Milan is the country’s industrial, financial, and fashion capital. Traditional Milanese...
- Posted November 10, 2020
Short Table Dinner – “Super Mario” Italian Cuisine of Japan
Nov 3 – “Super Mario” Italian Cuisine of Japan – Bring your friends and your appetite, this nourishing vibrant Italian Japanese fusion food is perfect for family-style dining. One of the most internationally recognized and widespread cuisines,...
- Posted November 3, 2020