- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "#GoWineTasting"
20th annual Sexy Syrah
Sexy Syrah is Seattle Uncorked’s oldest event – celebrating 20 years this year — features 30+ Washington wineries producing some of the state’s best Syrahs at one of the world’s hottest view restaurants — Salty’s on Alki...
- Posted June 25, 2020
Drive by Wine Tour #Exit96 with Purple Star Winery
Join us at Purple Star Winery and our neighboring wineries this Saturday, May 23rd, for drive-up and curbside pick-up specials! We are featuring our To-Go-Tastings and bottles to go! Order ahead and we will have everything ready...
- Posted May 23, 2020
Syrah Saturday To Go Tasting with Purple Star
Pre-order your Syrah Saturday Wine Tasting To Go from Purple Star Winery and pick it up curb side from the winery on Saturday, May 23 from 12:30-5:30 p.m. You will receive four 50-ml (1.7 oz) tastes of...
- Posted May 17, 2020
2020 Greatest of the Grape
The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association will present the 50th anniversary of the Greatest of the Grape event that has its roots in Roseburg, Ore. It was the first event of its kind where local fine wine is...
- Posted March 21, 2020