- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "gruner"
Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards 2016 Estate Smaragd Hefeabzug Grüner Veltliner, Umpqua Valley, $24
Southern Oregon, the Umpqua Valley in particular, has become a remarkable home to pioneering winemaking. Stephen Reustle began his trailblazing with the Austria white variety Grüner Veltliner in 2005. A decade later, he remains the United States’s...
- Posted March 13, 2019