- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
All posts tagged "gruner"
Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards 2016 Estate Smaragd Hefeabzug Grüner Veltliner, Umpqua Valley, $24
Southern Oregon, the Umpqua Valley in particular, has become a remarkable home to pioneering winemaking. Stephen Reustle began his trailblazing with the Austria white variety Grüner Veltliner in 2005. A decade later, he remains the United States’s...
- Posted March 13, 2019