- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
All posts tagged "gruner"
Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards 2016 Estate Smaragd Hefeabzug Grüner Veltliner, Umpqua Valley, $24
Southern Oregon, the Umpqua Valley in particular, has become a remarkable home to pioneering winemaking. Stephen Reustle began his trailblazing with the Austria white variety Grüner Veltliner in 2005. A decade later, he remains the United States’s...
- Posted March 13, 2019