- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "Horse Heaven Hills"
In Horse Heaven Hills, Mercer’s Spice Cabinet leads way
In the past decade, the Horse Heaven Hills AVA has emerged as one of the top grape-growing regions in Washington. The Horse Heaven Hills, approved as an American Viticultural Area in 2005, has even emerged from Red...
- Posted January 22, 2013
Andrew Will Cellars 2009 Sorella, Horse Heaven Hills
Here is owner/winemaker Chris Camarda’s best wine. Using estate grapes from Champoux Vineyards that average 33 years in age, it is a blend heavy on Cabernet Sauvignon (65%), along with Merlot (23%), Cabernet Franc (7%) and Petit...
- Posted December 19, 2012
Andrew Will Cellars 2009 Champoux Vineyard Red
Owner/winemaker Chris Camarda is one of four winery owners (along with Quilceda Creek, Powers and Woodward Canyon) who are partners with Paul Champoux of what is arguably the top vineyard in Washington. Using grapes from vines with...
- Posted December 17, 2012