- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
All posts tagged "idaho wine"
Precept reports no sign of winter damage in Idaho vineyards
CALDWELL, Idaho — Precept winemaker Maurine Johnson, who has been part of the Idaho wine industry since arriving at Ste. Chapelle Winery in 1987, is not too worried about the extended cold blast in the Snake River...
- Posted February 10, 2013