- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
All posts tagged "kiona vineyards"
Vineyard Dinner for Auction of Washington Wines at Kiona Vineyards
The Auction of Washington Wines will stage a vineyard dinner on Friday, May 31 at Kiona Vineyards with the 2019 Honorary Grower – Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards. Guests will enjoy award-winning wines from Kiona Vineyards paired...
- Posted May 31, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
Historic contributions by the Red Mountain wine industry will be in the spotlight for the second straight year at the Auction of Washington Wines with Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards chosen to serve as the 2019 Honorary...
- Posted March 15, 2019
Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
Today, we introduce The VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, our contributing and frequently roving photojournalist. The VineLines Dispatch will serve as an occasional roundup of dispatches from the Pacific Northwest wine community and echoes the classic “three...
- Posted February 11, 2019