- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
All posts tagged "kiona vineyards"
Vineyard Dinner for Auction of Washington Wines at Kiona Vineyards
The Auction of Washington Wines will stage a vineyard dinner on Friday, May 31 at Kiona Vineyards with the 2019 Honorary Grower – Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards. Guests will enjoy award-winning wines from Kiona Vineyards paired...
- Posted May 31, 2019
Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
Historic contributions by the Red Mountain wine industry will be in the spotlight for the second straight year at the Auction of Washington Wines with Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards chosen to serve as the 2019 Honorary...
- Posted March 15, 2019
Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
Today, we introduce The VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, our contributing and frequently roving photojournalist. The VineLines Dispatch will serve as an occasional roundup of dispatches from the Pacific Northwest wine community and echoes the classic “three...
- Posted February 11, 2019