- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "kiona"
TruthTeller Winery 2014 The Confidante Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain $45
Owner/winemaker Chris Loeliger wisely relies on Red Mountain’s pioneering Williams family for the opening chapter of his reserve Cab program. He not only invested in fruit from their Kiona Vineyard but also their Heart of the Hill...
- Posted December 17, 2018