- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
All posts tagged "#Leap2020"
Dundee Hills Leap 2020 – A Collaborative Wine Release Event
Ten Dundee Hills wineries have come together for a special one-day only event on Saturday, Feb. 29 called Leap 2020. In honor of the valley’s rich collaborative history, each winery will be releasing a new wine and...
- Posted February 29, 2020