- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "#LenneEstate"
Lenné Estate 2016 Jill’s 115 Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, $55
Steven and Karen Lutz began to establish five clones of Pinot Noir across 15 acres of vineyard due south of WillaKenzie Estate back in 2001, but Dijon clone 115 deserves the focus for this three-barrel selection. Among...
- Posted May 13, 2019