- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
All posts tagged "malbec"
Eleganté Cellars 2014 Malbec, Walla Walla Valley $36
Retired chemistry teacher Doug Simmons sources from two of the Walla Walla Valley’s top vineyards for his Bordeaux program, and he targets Les Collines when it comes to Malbec. This blue-fruited expression lines up with the style...
- Posted July 24, 2019
Wautoma Wines 2014 El Prat Red Blend, Columbia Valley, $28
One of the Northwest’s top talents with Malbec, Jessica Munnell shows her touch with this blend of Malbec from sultry StoneTree Vineyard on the Wahluke Slope and clone 8 Cabernet Sauvignon (56%) from Tom Merkle’s Wautoma Springs...
- Posted March 7, 2019