- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "mercer"
Mercer Family Vineyards 2017 Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills $13
Best Buy! Last year, Rob and Will Mercer chose to rebrand Mercer Canyons and reposition it as Mercer Family Vineyards as part of their distribution collaboration with Delicato Family Wines. And winemaker Jeremy Santo, homemade in Prosser,...
- Posted April 1, 2019