- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "mosquito fleet"
Mosquito Fleet Winery 2016 Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley $34
From 1900 to 1912, the S.S. Crest operated on the Mosquito Fleet run between Tacoma and Gig Harbor. This winery on Washington’s Kitsap Peninsula has a tradition of sourcing its Cabernet Franc from Dineen Vineyard in the...
- Posted March 4, 2019