- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
All posts tagged "News"
Red Mountain Col Solare opens tasting room to public
The crown jewel of Red Mountain is opening its tasting room to the public for the first time. Col Solare, which launched nearly 20 years ago and opened its winery in 2006 near the top of Red...
- Posted May 3, 2014
Walla Walla winery offers reward for missing dogs
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – Cecil and Marilyn Zerba, owners of award-winning Zerba Cellars in the Walla Walla Valley town of Milton-Freewater, Ore., have offered a $1,000 reward as they continue searching for two winery dogs. “We are missing...
- Posted January 26, 2013
Washington State Wine Awards go beyond restaurants
For a decade, diners wanting to patronize restaurants that support Washington wineries used the Washington Wine Restaurant Awards for research. The Washington State Wine Commission recently branded the contest as the Washington State Wine Awards, so starting...
- Posted December 16, 2012
Oregon-grown Long ranks among ‘Most Powerful Women in Wine’
London-based The Drinks Business magazine is counting down its “Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Wine” on its website, and Oregon native Zelma Long earned a spot on the list at No. 35. Viewed as one of...
- Posted December 13, 2012