- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "northwest cellars"
Northwest Cellars 2014 Verhey Vineyard Malbec, Yakima Valley, $28
One of the top spots in the Northwest for Malbec is farmed near Union Gap in the Rattlesnake Hills by the Verhey family. Totem Lake vintner Robert Delf uses that fruit for this bottling that features watercolor...
- Posted December 16, 2018