- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "nw wine company"
Pete’s Mountain Winery 2016 Pete’s Mountain Vineyard Haley’s Block Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $36
Pete’s Mountain is a landmark and community in the Mount Hood foothills near Portland that’s named for French immigrant Pete Weiss, who settled the area before our Civil War. Owners Mike and Kris Thayer dry-farm their 18...
- Posted December 17, 2018