- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
All posts tagged "Okanagan Valley"
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Merlot, Okanagan Valley $25
Blue Terrace Vineyard in British Columbia’s southern Okanagan Valley has long been a staple of the Bordeaux-inspired program at Township 7, so the Naramata Bench winery locked it up by purchasing the 12-acre planting in the summer...
- Posted March 14, 2019