- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
All posts tagged "oregon chardonnay"
Adelsheim Vineyard 2016 Staking Claim Chardonnay, Chehalem Mountains $35
Minnesota native Gina Hennen celebrated her 10th anniversary at Adelsheim Vineyard last year as she took over the winemaking program from David Paige, and this winsome Chardonnay as part of their Staking Claim project reflects that transition....
- Posted March 19, 2019
Spindrift Cellars 2017 Chardonnay, Willamette Valley $22
Viticulturist/winemaker Matt Compton continues his delectable work with Burgundy varieties, and he’s turned this clone 108 Chardonnay from Hoot and Howl Vineyard near Mary’s Peak in the Coastal Range into a star. It spent four months in...
- Posted March 7, 2019