- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "oregon chardonnay"
Adelsheim Vineyard 2016 Staking Claim Chardonnay, Chehalem Mountains $35
Minnesota native Gina Hennen celebrated her 10th anniversary at Adelsheim Vineyard last year as she took over the winemaking program from David Paige, and this winsome Chardonnay as part of their Staking Claim project reflects that transition....
- Posted March 19, 2019
Spindrift Cellars 2017 Chardonnay, Willamette Valley $22
Viticulturist/winemaker Matt Compton continues his delectable work with Burgundy varieties, and he’s turned this clone 108 Chardonnay from Hoot and Howl Vineyard near Mary’s Peak in the Coastal Range into a star. It spent four months in...
- Posted March 7, 2019