- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
All posts tagged "oregon chardonnay"
Adelsheim Vineyard 2016 Staking Claim Chardonnay, Chehalem Mountains $35
Minnesota native Gina Hennen celebrated her 10th anniversary at Adelsheim Vineyard last year as she took over the winemaking program from David Paige, and this winsome Chardonnay as part of their Staking Claim project reflects that transition....
- Posted March 19, 2019
Spindrift Cellars 2017 Chardonnay, Willamette Valley $22
Viticulturist/winemaker Matt Compton continues his delectable work with Burgundy varieties, and he’s turned this clone 108 Chardonnay from Hoot and Howl Vineyard near Mary’s Peak in the Coastal Range into a star. It spent four months in...
- Posted March 7, 2019