- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
All posts tagged "oregon wine"
Pre-Thanksgiving Release at Youngberg Hill
Youngberg Hill will be showcasing its 2016 Natasha, Jordan and Bailey block estate Pinot Noir wines on Saturday, Nov. 17 near the Willamette Valley town of McMinnville.
- Posted November 17, 2018
Portland Indie Wine Fest poised to bounce back
The Portland Indie Wine and Food Festival took a sabbatical last year, but founder Lisa Donoughe recently pulled the veil back a bit on plans for its return to the Rose City on May 9-13. Her Indie...
- Posted January 18, 2013