- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
All posts tagged "oregon"
Columbia Willamette Enological Society presents Zerba Cellars
The Columbia Willamette Enological Society (CWES) presents its monthly education program on Feb. 12 at Fort Vancouver featuring Zerba Cellars of Milton-Freewater. You will hear the winemaker discuss approach and philosophy. Taste seven premium wines paired with...
- Posted February 12, 2020
Bells Up winemaker dinner at Rosmarino
Join us for another remarkable winemaker dinner featuring Bells Up wines paired with Chef Dario Pisoni’s incomparable Italian fare at his new restaurant in Newberg, Rosmarino Osteria Italiana. Reservations required via OpenTable. The sumptuous, five-course menu includes: Zuppa...
- Posted October 25, 2019
Wine club pick-up party at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
The September wine club release and pick-up party for Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards will be Sept. 6 at the Umpqua Valley winery tasting room. Wines will be announced.
- Posted September 6, 2019