- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
All posts tagged "pepper bridge"
Pepper Bridge Winery 2015 Estate Vineyards Merlot, Walla Walla Valley $50
The 2019 vintage will signal the 20th anniversary of Norm McKibben and Jean-François Pellet’s estate Merlot program, and harvest for this wine from the historically hot vintage began on Sept. 3. That was three weeks earlier than...
- Posted March 25, 2019