- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
All posts tagged "pepper bridge"
Pepper Bridge Winery 2015 Estate Vineyards Merlot, Walla Walla Valley $50
The 2019 vintage will signal the 20th anniversary of Norm McKibben and Jean-François Pellet’s estate Merlot program, and harvest for this wine from the historically hot vintage began on Sept. 3. That was three weeks earlier than...
- Posted March 25, 2019