- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "phinney hill vineyard"
Buty Winery 2015 Phinny Hill Vineyard Columbia Rediviva Red Wine, Horse Heaven Hills, $50
The house of Buty in Walla Walla long has been at the forefront of blending Cabernet Sauvignon with Syrah, and pixie dust from Phinny Hill in Horse Heaven Hills makes for magic once again. Legally, it could...
- Posted May 4, 2019