- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "ponzi vineyards"
Ponzi Vineyards 2017 Riesling, Willamette Valley, $22
The Ponzi family planted Riesling in 1970 and begin producing it in a dry style inspired by Alsace from 1974 to 1993. Alas, U.S. consumer interest in Riesling waned, prompting the Ponzis to take a decade-long sabbatical...
- Posted July 21, 2019
Ponzi Vineyards 2016 Abetina 2 Vineyard Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains, $110
Luisa Ponzi and her family have been researching block-focused blends of Pinot Noir clones in the Willamette Valley for more than 40 years. It began with their 22-clone research project in 1975 for Oregon State University within...
- Posted June 2, 2019