- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "precept"
Lunar Harvest 2015 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $9
Best Buy! Seattle-based Precept Wine collaborates with Walmart on the young Lunar Harvest brand, they’ve created a value-minded expression of Washington Merlot that’s also a quaffer. Its theme of Bing cherry and milk chocolate includes hints of...
- Posted November 4, 2018