- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
All posts tagged "precept"
New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball at Waterbrook Winery
Join us at Waterbrook Winery on New Year’s Eve with your best mask and prepare to dance the night away with our live DJ! Dress to the nines if you want to win the costume contest and...
- Posted December 31, 2018
Lunar Harvest 2015 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $9
Best Buy! Seattle-based Precept Wine collaborates with Walmart on the young Lunar Harvest brand, they’ve created a value-minded expression of Washington Merlot that’s also a quaffer. Its theme of Bing cherry and milk chocolate includes hints of...
- Posted November 4, 2018