- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "primarius"
Primarius Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Oregon, $14
Best Buy! Sarah Cabot’s work with Oregon Pinot Gris began with her time at Omero Cellars on Ribbon Ridge. These days, she’s in charge of exponentially more Pinot Gris production as head of Precept Wine’s interests in...
- Posted December 16, 2018