- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
All posts tagged "red mountain wine"
Obelisco Estate presents Leavenworth Wine and Live Music Night with Dawndi Craig
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Obelisco Leavenworth Wine and Live Music Night with Dawndi Craig on Friday, May 24 at its Leavenworth tasting room. A singer songwriter since childhood, Dawndi’s sweet angelic sultry...
- Posted May 24, 2019
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music with Larry Murante
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Larry Murante on Saturday, May 18 at the Obelisco Apple Farm Village in Woodinville. Murante’s beautifully woven stories about every day folks...
- Posted May 18, 2019