- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
All posts tagged "red mountain wine"
Obelisco Estate presents Leavenworth Wine and Live Music Night with Dawndi Craig
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Obelisco Leavenworth Wine and Live Music Night with Dawndi Craig on Friday, May 24 at its Leavenworth tasting room. A singer songwriter since childhood, Dawndi’s sweet angelic sultry...
- Posted May 24, 2019
Obelisco Estate Wine and Live Music with Larry Murante
Obelisco Estate, with vineyards on Red Mountain, presents its Wine and Live Music Night with Larry Murante on Saturday, May 18 at the Obelisco Apple Farm Village in Woodinville. Murante’s beautifully woven stories about every day folks...
- Posted May 18, 2019