- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "red willow vineyard"
Cavatappi Winery 2014 Molly’s Cuvee Sangiovese, Columbia Valley $18
A trio of Washington state’s historic vineyards — led by James Beard Award nominee Mike Sauer’s Red Willow — are blended to create one of the Northwest’s best examples of Sangiovese. There’s a touch of Super Tuscan to...
- Posted March 9, 2019