- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
All posts tagged "#RedMountain"
VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
Harvest 2019 is running full steam. Throughout the Great Northwest wine community, grapes are being picked, transported, crushed and stored. It’s the height of activity so where better to send photojournalist Richard Duval but to a different...
- Posted September 17, 2019
Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards 2016 Kiona Vineyard Petite Sirah, Red Mountain $40
Lake Chelan winemaker Judy Phelps sources grapes from the trailblazing Williams family on Red Mountain to craft this massive Petite Sirah. It opens with beautiful aromas of blackberry and blueberry jam that lead into flavors of black...
- Posted July 6, 2019