- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
All posts tagged "#RedMountain"
Red Mountain Winemaker Dinner at Fat Olives
Join us at Fat Olives in Richland on Sunday March 1 as we wine and dine with five incredible winemakers from Red Mountain! Fat Olives will be curating a one of a kind five-course menu, paired perfectly...
- Posted March 1, 2020
Love Our Locals at Purple Star Winery
We know we couldn’t be here with out all the support of our locals. Join us on Saturday, Jan. 25 in the Purple Star Winery tasting room to let us show your our gratitude. The ping pong...
- Posted January 25, 2020
VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
Harvest 2019 is running full steam. Throughout the Great Northwest wine community, grapes are being picked, transported, crushed and stored. It’s the height of activity so where better to send photojournalist Richard Duval but to a different...
- Posted September 17, 2019
Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards 2016 Kiona Vineyard Petite Sirah, Red Mountain $40
Lake Chelan winemaker Judy Phelps sources grapes from the trailblazing Williams family on Red Mountain to craft this massive Petite Sirah. It opens with beautiful aromas of blackberry and blueberry jam that lead into flavors of black...
- Posted July 6, 2019